“Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it …” (Song of Solomon 8:7)
Real love is expressed in commitment and consideration.
– Commitment is day in and day out dedication.
– Commitment means being there for the long haul.
– Commitment means staying the course come hell or high water.
– Commitment means, “I will never leave you, nor forsake you.”
– Commitment says “You mean more to me than what you can give me.”
– Commitment won’t let go.
– Consideration is sensitivity to the state of another.
– Consideration is putting yourself in another person’s shoes.
– Consideration is breaking free from the prison of self-absorption.
– Consideration is the expression of compassion.
– Consideration is having the mind of Christ.
– Consideration is nobility of spirit.